NEECA throughitsStrategic Plan(2020-23) sets to achieve the goal of 3 MTO Eenergy saving by 2023....Read more
- Last Date of submission: September 1, 2020. NEECA is conducting energy audits of Captive Power Plants, assigned by the CCoE, through independent energy audit consulting firms across Pakistan. The detail ToRs of the RFP for energy audit companies/firms can be downloaded from the procurement section on NEECA website www.neeca.gov.pk.
- Launching of MEPS and Energy Labelling Regime is a step towards creating efficiency and will provide a level-playing field for all manufacturers and sellers, while ensuring availability of good quality products for the people
- Meeting of MD NEECA with Chairman Higher Education Commission discussing areas of possible collaboration
- Federal Minister for Energy, Mr. Omar Ayub Khan and Mr.Irfan Ali Federal Secretary (Power Division) visited the National Energy Efficiency Conservation Authority for a briefing on Pakistan Energy Efficiency Strategy and the launch of the NEECA new website.
- Dr.Sardar Mohazzam joins as MD NEECA
The National Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority (NEECA) is an Authority established under the Ministry of Energy (Power Division) and serves as a federal focal agency mandated for initiating, catalyzing and coordinating all Energy Conservation activities in different sectors of economy.
Establishment of PM-CJ fund for Diamer Basha and Mohmand Dam
Donate to the dam fund and make an everlasting social impact towards building a bright and sustainable future for your motherland. (FTN: 9015000-7). One man’s mission has now transformed into the collective ambition of an entire nation and millions of Pakistani’s around the world are proud owners of this drive that will make a real, transformative impact to the lives of our future generations.Read More
Appointment of Focal Person and Establishment of Pensioner's cell and facilitation measures for pensioners
Energy Efficient Housing Report
Annual Procurement Plan for 2015-16 ( Under Rule 8 and 9 of the Public Procurement Rules 2004 )
Energy Audit of Captive Power PlantsClosing Date: September 01, 2020